Ticket Sale Schedule 2017
Dedicated to those who love and write CSS, CSSconf EU brings together some of the brightest minds in the industry. For the community, not for profit.
Due to popular demand, below you’ll find our planned ticket sales dates for CSSconf EU 2017. Please note that our Early Bird tickets have already sold out. We are currently offering:
Regular Ticket EUR 330 + VAT + Fees = EUR 399
- Wednesday, March 8, 10:00 CET
- Tuesday, March 14, 10:00 CET
- Tuesday, March 28, 10:00 CET
Diversity Support Tickets will also be available on those dates. You can make one of the following contributions:
- Regular + 25% Diversity Support Ticket EUR 499 (incl. 19% VAT & fees)
- Regular + 50% Diversity Support Ticket EUR 599 (incl. 19% VAT & fees)
- Regular + 100% Diversity Support Ticket EUR 799 (incl. 19% VAT & fees)
What you’ll get
Your CSSconf EU ticket gets you:
- Entry to the conference on May 5
- Entry to the opening and closing events on May 4 & 5
- Delicious breakfast. Skip your hotel breakfast
- Fabulous, healthy lunch
- Tasty dinner
- A great fringe program of associated events, in our Festival Area, and many opportunities to connect with great people
A Diversity Support Ticket gets you all of the above + the same for one other person who would not otherwise be able to afford CSSconf EU. Find out more about our Diversity Support program.
Tickets + Sponsorship
Interested in attending with your team? Our sponsorship packages include tickets to the event and might be the perfect way for you and your company to get involved. Find out more.
- All ticket sales are done through Tito.
- You don’t need a PayPal account, but you can use one! (The other option is Stripe.)
- You can purchase multiple tickets per order.
The above ticket sale schedule is, of course, determined by availability and is subject to change. All ticket sales will be publicly announced on Twitter, so follow us and stay in the loop!
CSSconf EU is a not-for-profit event run entirely by volunteers. Every cent we make through ticket sales is invested into making it the best possible conference for you. We are committed to quality, diversity and inclusion.